Cream for Sensitive Skin – who is it for and what does it contain?
Having a sensitive skin is not much fun. You constantly have to worry about which cosmetics to choose and observe whether the chosen product will leave your skin red, itchy or even painful. We are aware that there is not much you can do about your skin type, but we can recommend the sensitive skin friendly KOKO cream with goat’s milk, which will leave your skin feeling soft and smooth, and above all without irritation!
- Goat’s milk has the same pH value as human skin
- Organic chamomile and lemon balm hydrolates have a beneficial effect on inflamed skin
- Organic hemp oil nourishes and moisturizes the skin
Why choose KOKO Cream for sensitive skin?
- 100% natural formula
- 16.5% of ingredients are of controlled organic origin
- 5% goat milk powder
- Gentle and neutral scent
- Nourishes and moisturizes the skin
- Convenient and hygienic packaging that does not take up much space
- Works against inflammation
- Suitable for sensitive skin
What can you expect?
- A cream that absorbs quickly and leaves a pleasant, fresh feeling
- Light and creamy texture
- Gentle and fresh aroma
- Goat’s milk has the same pH value as human skin and thus helps maintain a delicate balance on the surface of the skin. The amino acids, proteins and vitamin A present will help maintain silky soft and nourished skin.
- BIO chamomile and lemon balm hydrolate have a beneficial effect on inflamed skin, due to naturally occurring antihistamines.
- Provitamin B5 (INCI: Panthenol) helps relieve the symptoms of irritated skin and accelerates the healing process of wounded, recently tattooed or damaged skin
Apply the cream every morning and evening on cleansed and toned skin. For optimal results, we suggest using other products from the KOKO cleaning line.
Cream for Sensitive Skin does not contain
It does not contain
- Antioxidants BHA and BHT
- Mineral oils
Silicones and their derivatives